Welcome to my worlds!

I'm James Maxey, author of fantasy and science fiction. My novels include the science fantasy Bitterwood Saga (4 books) the Dragon Apocalypse Saga (4 books), numerous superhero novels including Nobody Gets the Girl and the Lawless series, the steampunk Oz sequel Bad Wizard, and my short story collections, There is No Wheel and Jagged Gate. This website is focused exclusively on writing. At my second blog, Jawbone of an Ass, I ramble through any random topic that springs to mind, occasionally touching on religion and politics and other subjects polite people are sensible enough not to discuss in public. If you'd like to get monthly updates on new releases, as well as preview chapters and free short stories, join my newsletter!




Sunday, September 6, 2009

Five quick images from Dragoncon

I'll be posting Dragoncon photos for the next few posts. Here are a few random images from Saturday:

A Dragon Warrior at the end of a long day.
Good advice in general.



Not many marriages could survive a day in this costume.




Hallway fairy.


I dunno. Some Romulans or something.

More to come!

No comments: