Welcome to my worlds!

I'm James Maxey, author of fantasy and science fiction. My novels include the science fantasy Bitterwood Saga (4 books) the Dragon Apocalypse Saga (4 books), numerous superhero novels including Nobody Gets the Girl and the Lawless series, the steampunk Oz sequel Bad Wizard, and my short story collections, There is No Wheel and Jagged Gate. This website is focused exclusively on writing. At my second blog, Jawbone of an Ass, I ramble through any random topic that springs to mind, occasionally touching on religion and politics and other subjects polite people are sensible enough not to discuss in public. If you'd like to get monthly updates on new releases, as well as preview chapters and free short stories, join my newsletter!




Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Book Signing, June 15, Cary Barnes and Noble

A quick note to announce that a week from today, I'll be at the Cary Barnes and Noble at 7pm for a fantasy and science fiction panel featuring Lisa Shearin, Kelly Gay, Mark Van Name, David Drake, and me. These signings are starting to turn into a regular annual event. Last year, the signing occurred about a week before Dragonseed was released, meaning I wasn't able to sell my entire trilogy. This year, it's taking place when Bitterwood is once again sold out at the warehouse, so I still won't have all my books available. One day, maybe I'll do a signing where my entire trilogy is available at once....

No comments: