Welcome to my worlds!

I'm James Maxey, author of fantasy and science fiction. My novels include the science fantasy Bitterwood Saga (4 books) the Dragon Apocalypse Saga (4 books), numerous superhero novels including Nobody Gets the Girl and the Lawless series, the steampunk Oz sequel Bad Wizard, and my short story collections, There is No Wheel and Jagged Gate. This website is focused exclusively on writing. At my second blog, Jawbone of an Ass, I ramble through any random topic that springs to mind, occasionally touching on religion and politics and other subjects polite people are sensible enough not to discuss in public. If you'd like to get monthly updates on new releases, as well as preview chapters and free short stories, join my newsletter!




Tuesday, November 28, 2017

New Hush Cover! Get the ebook free!

Behold, Bridgit Connell's awesome new cover for HUSH: Book Two of the Dragon Apocalypse!


Bridgit sent me a couple of advance sketches for poses and the second I saw this I knew it was perfect. The gemlike head of the Gloryhammer delights me. It's much better than how I was seeing the weapon in my imagination. And, like the GREATSHADOW cover, I adore the use of colors here.

If you want to grab a copy of HUSH, you're in luck! I'm going to have it available as a free ebook from now through the end of the year. I'm still waiting for the new cover to show up on Apple or Kobo, but it's now live on Amazon. Download it today!

Tomorrow, I'll have some more news about the Dragon Apocalypse. Stay tuned!

No comments: